In order to increase the innovation potential in Vienna as a business location, ZIT is intensifying measures with a two-fold purpose: on the one hand, to inform companies about the latest trends in innovation management, and on the other hand, to increase public awareness on the part of all the people in Vienna with respect to research, development and innovation:
- Innovation talks are practice-oriented workshops for Viennese entrepreneurs and business people.
- ZIT provides a platform for companies to present their most exciting projects by turning innovative projects into success stories.
- All ZIT-funded projects and companies
- Ideas Attack! The ZIT Research Hour is available to all 3rd and 4th grade school pupils to give them a first-hand experience of research and innovation. This is accompanied by a corresponding The Ideas Attack! Book for use at home.
- The Vienna Science Festival held biannually offers all Viennese the opportunity to become familiar with research and innovation in an exciting manner. Alternatively, the Research Festival On Tour visits Vienna’s shopping centers.