Content Award Vienna 2009
The Content Award Vienna was launched in 2009, and was designed to drive forward the expansion and professionalization of the content offering, provide exciting insights into a spectrum of high quality, innovative audio-visual contents which have already been produced and open up new opportunities for content producers to commercially exploit their formats and deal with convergent distribution possibilities.
Within the context of the Award Night held on November 30, 2009, the nominees were presented to the audience, the award winners were announced and the corresponding prizes were granted. Various special prizes were given in addition to the EUR 5,000 bestowed for each designated category, as well as the FemPower prize.
The gala award ceremony took place in the festive studio of the Marx “Palace” located in the Media Quarter Marx. The duo Christoph Grissemann and Dirk Stermann served as the moderators of the gala award ceremony. The subsequent celebration for the award winners featured the music of Tanz Baby! and b.fleischmann.
Winners of the Content Award 2009:
• Category Games: Felix Bohatsch with "And Yet It Moves"
• Category Shorts: Adnan Popovic with "Laokoongruppe:
• Category Open: Mirjam Baker and Michael Krenn with
"Zoot Woman: Memory"
• Category FemPower: Maria Legat with "Millions of Dreads:
• Category U18: Florian Matzka with "Borgen bringt Sorgen"
• Special Prize Marx Media Vienna: Hund & Horn with
• Special Prize Wien Holding Berlinale: Claudia Larcher with
• Special Prize Gamesproduktion: Philipp Seifried with "Coign
• Special Prize Consultingpackage: Felix Bohatsch with
"And Yet It Moves"
• Special Prize Infoscreen: Emanuel Amler with "The Date",
Felix Bohatsch with "And Yet It Moves", Wolfgang
Zimmermann with "Sex - we can?!"
Find our more here about the nominees, award winners, jury and speakers at the Content Award Vienna 2009.